onsdag 30 december 2009

Yada yada yada

They say we have seen the light, that we have been saved, it is so freaking bright it does hurt my eyes. It might just be the sun on the snow, I have to close my eyes. Painful, that feeling that Jesus walked past, but he passed me up for a better woman. And is that not what we all fear the most, to get discarded, because something better came along, even if we tried so hard.

I guess we will never be good enough for his Holyness
Being good enough is a constant struggle in the shadow of the Swedish Law of Jante.. We are supposed to be everything and then we still should not be that great, greatness have so many faces, that I could cry on your shoulder and just get held.

Jesus and God let their faces shine on me, just in the way God likes it, it is said there is a secret plan for me, you and all of us.

Would it not just be so much better if they (Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit), just gave us a map, or at least a list of things to do. I like the to do lists, they totally give me a direction to head in…

Please Dearest God, I came to see you early Christmas Day, would you now be so kind and send me a list of things I have to accomplish in 2010!

Thank you very much!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar